Each family is a child's first teacher. We value families as partners in the growth and development of children in our program. We encourage parents and other family members to be involved in the program, visit children's classrooms, participate in events, and provide feedback on the program.
We offer a variety of ways in which families can participate in helping us establish and reach our programs goals. Princeton Academy wants to support all of our parents with access to valuable resources. Here are some we thought you might find helpful. Also, you can connect with us through our contact form or social networks if you have any questions.
Not sure if Princeton Academy is right for you? Stop by today, there is no need to schedule a tour we have a open door policy.
Georgia Pre-K Form
Princeton Academy’s online registration is now available. Click the link below to save your child a spot on our 2019-2020 waiting list.
Not sure if Princeton Academy is right for you? Stop by today, there is no need to schedule a tour we have a open door policy. !!!.
Online Waiting List
Princeton Academy’s online registration is now available. Click the link below to save your child a spot on our 2018-2019 waiting list..
Click here, to see more in our handbook regarding policies, procedures, and other important information..
If you already have your unique ID number, click here if not scroll down this page and follow the instructions to make online tuition payments..
Nutrition is a big part of your child's life. Click here to see our weekly lunch schedule..
News & Events
To stay up to date on the latest news and events provided by Princeton click here..
Admission & Enrollment
- All admission and enrollment forms must be completed and enrollment fee paid prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
- An enrollment fee of $75 is due at the time of enrollment. This fee is non-refundable.
- Based on the availability and openings, our facility admits children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- Depending on your child’s age, personality and stage of development, feeling comfortable in childcare may take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
- Your child’s introduction to childcare will be easier if Princeton Academy understands that you and your child may feel some uncertainty about being separated from each other.
- Your provider can help you relieve your concerns and help your child adjust to new surroundings.
- Children are admitted without regard to race, culture, sex, religion, national origin, or disability.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of special needs as long as a safe, supportive environment can be provided.
- For families who have not previously registered at TuitionExpress.com you will need two pieces of information.
- First ask Princeton Academy to provide you with a unique ID number.
- Parents will register at TuitionExpress.com (if they haven’t previously done so) then log on to their account.
- When making a payment you may choose to pay from a checking, savings or credit card account previously approved through Procare or set up another credit card from which to pay.